Certificate Factory provides custom gift certificates that you can print and sell to your customers.
Are you also tired of buying yet another product for a birthday? Are you looking into doing something truly original this time? Look no further. You can make a homemade gift certificate to give to your loved ones. Not only your gift will be unique and highly personal, but also it won’t end up in an attic somewhere. Isn’t that the true nature of gifting: to give something valuable that reflects our relationship?
A Few Homemade Gift Certificate Ideas
To get you started on creating your own gift certificate, we’ve laid out a few gift certificate ideas, organized in 3 areas:
- Give Some Help
- Share Your Knowledge
- Give Some Quality Time
Give Some Help
- Car wash
- Lawn mowing
- Home cooked dinner
- Baby sitting
- Dog sitting
- House painting
- Room renovation
Share Your Knowledge
There are probably one things or two you could teach:
- Computer knowledge (how to use Excel, how to organize pictures online…)
- Art (painting, drawing, sculpting…)
- Sports (tennis lessons, golf…)
- Other activities (fishing, chess…)
Give Some Quality Time
It doesn’t have to be only to help or teach, but you can also volunteer your time to do fun things:
- Going to the park with children
- Showing your hometown to relatives
- Going to a favourite restaurant, theater…
- organizing a picnic at the park
How to print Homemade gift certificates
- First, you have to find some gift certificates. You can look into our own gallery, or alternatively you can look for templates online.
- Once you have found a good gift certificate template, you should edit it to add your own information. Look into how to make your own printable gift certificate and learn how to choose the right gift certificate wording.
- Then, you should be ready to print the gift certificate. Check out our guide on choosing gift certificate paper.