How can you make your own gift certificate? The easiest way is to use a gift certificate template. A number of templates are available online. The advantages of using online gift certificate templates are simplicity, greater choice and better quality for designs: websites providing gift certificate templates go to great lengths to simplify the process of creating custom gift certificates.
In this example, we’re going to use templates provided on this website, but you are free to go check another template website of course.
- go to Gift Certificate Factory website.
- go to the template gallery (click on the ‘templates’ button), showing you a wide selection of gift certificate templates.
- Select a template that you like – you can restrict the template view by category, for example if you search for birthday gift certificate templates, select “birthday” category. Then you can choose the template of your choice in the birthday gift certificate category.
- Now you can personalize the template – depending on the template, you can edit different information. You can always edit the company name, the recipient’s name and the gift certificate value. On some templates you can also add a personal message, the giver’s name, and your business details (address, website…). If you want more direction on the wording, you can check out the gift certificate wording post.
- When you’re done with your editing, you have to buy the template. You will then be redirected to the payment website to pay and provide your payment details.
- When payment is done, you’ll be redirected automatically to the template you were editing.
- At this point, you can still edit the template.
- You can then print or download the template directly from this page.
- If you want to print the gift voucher later, or you want to save it for reference, download the template. It will be stored on your computer as a PDF file.
- You’ll have unlimited access to this template for 24 hours – so if you need multiple versions of this template, make sure to download the template multiple times – that is, as many times as you need versions.